Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Life in Corona

For quite sometime, I keep stressing the sentence in tamil to my friends: "Career vachi Tiffin Carrier Kooda vaanga mudiyaathu" meaning you cannot buy a tiffin carrier using your professional career. Off late, I am seeing lot of my friends and colleagues running behind to enhance or sometimes even save their career.

Come 2020, the entire definition of life and career has changed for many.

All IT Companies are accepting and stressing employees to work from home.

All the people who were running rat races finally spend time with their beautiful families.

Most importantly, this Corona lockdown has given good sleep to the sleep deprived professionals.

Overall, what (Corona) was once assumed as stress to life has now actually been a stress buster.

I hope people now realize how important is to enjoy life than running behind a useless career.
 

No comments: