Saturday, April 19, 2014

Road Rage

Being in Chennai recently, I observed something that stuck me... Road RAGE....

I have never been a fan of Chennai traffic discipline, but this time what stuck me was the number of fist fights that were happening on the road, plus the number of fatal accident even in a city main road (where you cannot accelerate much).

I have witnessed and I am witnessing a daily rage in our roads. Almost every cyclist or 2 wheeler behaves ultra aggressively and sometimes the other person is shown how strong he is....

As the work for metro rail stations started there is an increased tension in everyone right from the auto driver until a normal office goer, who prefers always the top gear in every road, whereas the possible limit is only 20KMPH that too inconsistently. Only God knows the fate of every patient in ambulance which is crawling through these roads.

Let us hope the traffic congestion is reduced and the people are cooled...

Hoping for a better behaved traffic.

No comments: