Tuesday, December 24, 2019

2019 - An year of shock and surprises

2019 - a year of surprises

2019 seemed to be dawning only yesterday and here we are - at the end of the year already.

This year had brought a lot of surprises and shocks to me personally and officially.

Personally, my dad underwent a major procedure and thankfully he is alright.

I am expecting my second child is another pleasant shock.

Officially, I gave up my freelancing to a more steady and safe permanent job. It does not mean I wont be in freelancing anymore, as I am working on how to start my own venture.

Another good thing was my family was on the press for the topic 'Indians in Belgium' and it gave me a good popularity ;-)

Another shock is I had quite a huge number of fights with 'so called friends' and had a strained relationship.

Eagerly awaiting what 2020 is bringing to the table.

Wish each and everyone of you a very happy new year 2020

No comments: